Forward Restoration recognizes the seriousness of the COVID-19 pandemic and wants to assure you that the health of our workers and our valued clients is our highest priority. We are also focused on maintaining the best sanitation practices in the industry to help stop the spread of this pandemic. To ensure that we are doing our part to stop the spread of this virus, we are taking these steps:
• Asking employees to self-quarantine if they have any symptoms of illness or have been in the presence of anyone who is ill
• Washing our hands thoroughly and frequently
• Wearing personal protective equipment (such as face masks, gloves, and respirators) when necessary to protect our employees and clients
• Disinfecting our equipment and tools before and after each job
• Disinfecting our vehicles throughout our workday
Please rest assured that we don’t take the responsibility of working in your home or business lightly. With our extensive training to deal with the worst biohazard and disinfecting jobs, we are prepared to take on the coronavirus and will take all necessary precautions. If you have any questions or concerns, give us a call at (970) 875-6507, or contact us.